Stracker.

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Stacy Newcomb, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Hi Guys I don't think I'm going blind, so can I ask for the S/P Tracker link to be Stickied in AC so we don't have to Track it down ... excuse the pun.

Cheers
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

3. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Not the Download silly.... The timing page.

The only one I can find is in the HLC thread, and the BMW235i Nurburg sprint combo shows no times, or did'nt last time I checked.
  4. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Ah right, sorry for the misunderstanding. :oops: Shaun tidied up the AC section recently, and I have no idea where that link is. :confused:
    Why not simply bookmark the link once you've found it?
  5. Rob Taplin Licensed Driver

the HLC link won't work for this. You can go into the Ptracker main menu in game to see everybody's laptimes ;)
  6. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

So the question is .. Why not ?, it's shown as a possible combination.
  7. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

At a guess, I would say that it's not working using the link for the HLC because it's not the same server? The /50090 part of the url would be different for the other server.
    I'm sure Shaun could re-post that link and we can all add it to our "Favourites". :p
  8. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Like I said it was just a thought to have it Stickied, If not no big deal, I don't really want to have to wait till I can get in game to see how people are going.

It was more a fact that the link existed in a finished series, and had been stickied, and did not work a combo that showed in the menu..
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

10. Shaun Clarke Licensed Driver

I have made a change to the timing screen. It will now show up to 24 drivers on one page, and not the 15 max it was set to
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List