TCL Single Event Track Poll

Discussion in 'rFactor 1' started by Jonatan Åcerclinth, Mar 31, 2014.

?

What track should be race on next?

1980's Adelaide Street Circuit 8 vote(s) 47.1%
1970's Charade 1 vote(s) 5.9%
1980's Birmingham Superprix 4 vote(s) 23.5%
1988 Dipeholz 3 vote(s) 17.6%
1994 Imola 4 vote(s) 23.5%
Laguna Seca 1 vote(s) 5.9%
Bathurst/Mount Panorama 7 vote(s) 41.2%
Oran Park (LiDAR) 5 vote(s) 29.4%
1987-1990 Silverstone GP 3 vote(s) 17.6%
1980's Surfers Paradise International (Not the Modern Surfers Paradise track) 3 vote(s) 17.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

Hi everyone.

Because of the smaller grid that we saw at Ruapuna I've decided, after a suggestion, to have a poll to see what track you guys would prefer to race on next with the TCL cars.

You will be able to vote on multiple tracks but if you do, please write why you chose the ones you chose so that it helps the poll.

Download links for the tracks can be provided if you don't know any of these but all of them should be well known as such, all of them were raced on in real life :)
  2. Eric Stranne Licensed Driver

Adelaide - Because it's Adelaide
    Birmingham - Done a race there in BTCC S1 and it was a great track
    Oran Park - Laser scanned. Need I say more?
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  3. Mike Bell Licensed Driver

Birmingham, because that track is ossum.
    • List
  4. Adrian Holm Licensed Driver

Surfers Paradise! The thought wresteling your car through the beach chicane makes me giggle!

Edit: NEVERMIND IT'S NOT THE SAME TRACK!
  5. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

Classic Silverstone, Imola and Adelaide sound great. Plus Birmingham is an amazing street track. Plenty of places for my Skyline to stretch it's legs. :D
  6. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

1980's Adelaide Street Circuit
    Bathurst/Mount Panorama
    Oran Park (LiDAR)
    1987-1990 Silverstone GP
    1980's Surfers Paradise International (Not the Modern Surfers Paradise track)

My few picks :)
    • List
  7. Glenn Morris Licensed Driver

Bathurst
    Adelaide 88
    Imola 94.
    Have run a few online events at Bathurst and Adelaide, they always provide good racing. Plus if there's enough cars, you could run 2 classes at Bathurst (due to the long straights) and have class winners as well as overall....
  8. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

This will be up for 1 more week or so then it will be the track with most votes we'll go to, which currently means Adelaide.

So get your votes in if you're yet to share your opinions :)
    • List
  9. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

The Voting is now over (The results will stand, I can only stop the actual voting by deleting the thread but I will leave it for a while so that I can read what has been said) and the track that we'll be racing on next is:

1980's Adelaide Street Circuit

The Event thread will be posted as soon as I've got it all sorted (what cars will be available, leanght of the race(s) and all other such things). I hope that you will all join up for the event if you are able to :)

Would a specific day be more preferable for more people than another (for example Weekend, Monday, Friday, Wednesday)?
  10. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

Weekend for me, rest are bad.
    • List
  11. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

Event thread has been posted! :)