Teammatchmaker

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 2 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

[IMG]

If you are single driver here at SRP, you can use this thread if you're looking to join or create a team for the upcoming PMSC season.

You must be part of a 2-man team to be eligible to score points in the teams' championship of season 2.

Teams will be preferred in the sign up phase.
  2. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Alpro™ Cosmo Autosport are looking for a driver to partner myself in the series. PM me if interested ;)
  3. Shane Burke Licensed Driver

If anyone is interested in joining SimTech Motorsport give me a email at; Simtechmotorsport@gmail.com .
    experience we have: LMPs mostly, touring cars, rallying etc. Many championships won. We don't take racing 100% serious although i like to be quick. So don't expect 1000 testing! do 100 and be on the pace. simples :)
    www.facebook.com/SimTechMotorsport
    [IMG]
  4. Wayne Reed SRP League Organiser

Total Sim Racing are looking for a driver to team up with myself for this league. Speed is not a problem as long as you can run consistent and clean all are welcome. Please pm or email me totalsimracing@gmail.com if you would like to talk more.

TSR LOGO.png
    We now have a driver. Thanks everyone.
    Thanks Wayne
  5. Andy Vandevelde Licensed Driver

Edit : found a team
  6. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

Alpro™ Cosmo Autosport are still looking for a driver to partner myself in the series! Interested? Drop me a PM ;)
  7. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

8. Conor Keane Licensed Driver

Looking for a driver to pair up with for Porsche Supercup...dont have to be quick....no pressure....PM me if interested

Conor Keane
    SimTech Motorsports WRT
  9. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

FYI: here's a list of the drivers who signed up with a team name, but without at team mate:

#72 Christian Struys (rallysimbelgium)
    #71 Roy Magnes (RMI Motorsport)
    #57 Conor Keane (SimTech Motorpsports WRT)

You don't have to give up your team name; follow Mike and Andy's lead and insert the word "with" between the two team names like this:

Smile Power Racing with Roccat

It is not mandatory to run in similar liveries either, so you can keep your current skin. What matters is scoring in the teams' standings (which is not possible without a team mate).
    :cool:
  10. Huseyin Karademir Licensed Driver

Hi there
    I would like to join any available team that looking for driver ?
    My number will be 45
    Thank you
  11. Conor Keane Licensed Driver

Like to come with us Huseyin? SimTech have 3 teams of 6 driver if you join....we will hopefully be competitive but no pressure on you...

Conor
    SimTech WRT
  12. Huseyin Karademir Licensed Driver

Thanks Conor
    I would like to join your team.Please sign me in.We will be competitive :)
  13. Matt Richards Licensed Driver

Looking for a team for the next round, possibly this round if I'd be allowed in.

Matt
  14. Joshua Anderson Licensed Driver

PKRacing-Cosmo looking for a driver for the 3 rounds at Bathurst, Montreal and Nordschleife. PM me if interested ;)