Track order for Wednesday SRPTCC Single Events

Discussion in 'Race 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Ethan Bass, Mar 13, 2014.

1. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

I want everyone involved to have a say, because these events aren't being made for any one person, but for the whole simracingpro community who enjoys weekly events in the best touring cars there are.

So every week now, I will be detailing here, the month's racing schedule. As we are only half way through March by the end of the week, I will also show the tracks we will run for the rest of March. I hope that this means people can plan in advance, as weekly events with only one weeks notice, can't always fit into people's schedule, which is why a a championship with a set calender of tracks is very appealing to people these days, as they know what tracks they will race on and when.

There will be tracks listed here from previous championships, Race07 classics, standard tracks and tracks I'm sure a lot of you didn't know about the Race07 version, not raced on or ever heard of before.

Below is the list containing the rest of March and April;

Feel free to discuss the selection and suggest tracks for the coming months.
  2. Jonatan Åcerclinth Licensed Driver

I just have to be there for the Ruapuna and Birmingham events. Birmingham is one of my favourite city tracks, especially in retro TC's but these will be a blast throwing around on that track :D

May I give a couple of track suggestions? :)

Arese AlfaRomeo (AlfaRomeos Test track back in the day, not sure if they still use it to test their cars): www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=38068

Vayline Motors Raceway 'Overhauled' (the track has been updated since it was released to R07 in 10-11): www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=31572

Old Ring: www.nogripracing.com/details.php?filenr=24868
  3. Neil Rocks Licensed Driver

Birmingham Superprix! I was excited about a league race there some time ago, and elsewhere, but it never happened. Excellent choice!
  4. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I already know I will miss Houston, so I'd like to see another street track soon; I always liked Toronto, but I don't have a link, sorry.
    Also, as this mod is based on the STCC, I'd like to see some Swedish tracks; maybe one or two which are not stock R07 tracks?
  5. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do you get the race on tracks?
  6. Dariusz Wielgosz Licensed Driver

You need to buy Race On expansion for Race 07 Andy. It's really really cheap these days.

P.S Why is Laguna Seca on 16th April when we are doing it this saturday?
  7. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I can answer that:
  8. Dariusz Wielgosz Licensed Driver

Ok this clears this one up
  9. Michael van Scheppingen Licensed Driver

You've got pm mail
  10. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

I'd like to throw one of my favourites in to the hat, Oulton Park, Pretty please.
  11. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

One of my favourites has to be Rouen Lessarts ;)
  12. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

I'll have to either get a better version of a rFactor Oulton converted over myself or by someone because Cascades in the current version, give the cars air and braking for turn 2 can be dangerous.

Shame because Oulton is amazing, though I still feel the best layout was used by the Super Tourers, the Fosters Layout.

There are add-on STCC tracks apart from that version of Jyllandsringen? If you have links, then give them out and I'll decide if they fit touring cars.
  13. Sebastien Foucart Licensed Driver

Good tracks ethan. I will not participate in any race on Wednesday night. I'm not. Good luck.
  14. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Understood Ethan, if the track is not up to scratch then no point running it.
  15. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I'll have a look at the weekend and let you know. :)
  16. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Slight change of subject,

If it looks like a series is not going to happen, any chance we might get a small skinpack put together for the regular Wednesday night crowd ?
  17. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

All the cars are skin-able, but I would ask Michael about the specs on how you should skin. This is to avoid files being needlessly big and possibly causing min-dumps.
  18. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

Just had a run around Okayama, another nice track choice guys.
    lots of different corners, makes it easy for my old brain to work out what's coming next :)
  19. Michael van Scheppingen Licensed Driver

You are are not the only old brain affected here :)
  20. Stacy Newcomb Licensed Driver

I bet you wear slippers and a pipe to race in ....:rolleyes: