TrackMap Plugin for live telemetry

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 - Guides' started by Dino Paolini, Sep 9, 2013.

1. Dino Paolini Licensed Driver

Get the TrackMap Plugin by fazerbox for live telemetry HERE

It's fully customazible, you can enable or disable every function you want :)

See how it approx. looks on an older live vid from me:
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Thanks Dino, just thing i wanted and more. :)
  3. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

Dino, what's happened to you? Pic and Glock had better times? Pic? Really dude? o_O I used to look up to you so much, but I don't know if I can move past this.

:p
  4. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

Is there anything like this for GSC?
  5. Dino Paolini Licensed Driver

6. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

Ahh thanks sir. Never saw this before
  7. Jonas Orfelt Licensed Driver

downloaded and it some times makes the game stop working, and every time I shut the game off and start is back up I have to do the settings again that irritating any ideas???
  8. Jonas Orfelt Licensed Driver

i need help this shit makes my game go down and I cant uninstall it then the game wont start what a .......f..... stupid program
  9. Kyle Lossor Licensed Driver

You've removed the trackmap folder and trackmapplugin.dll inside /rF2/plugins (assuming default directory structure) and now the client is crashing on startup? :confused:

EDIT: oh and the trackmapplugin.ini inside the main rf2 directory also..
  10. Jonas Orfelt Licensed Driver

yes but not shure I deletet it all and that could be why the game wont start
  11. Kyle Lossor Licensed Driver

I made a sluggish edit above, did you remove the trackmapplugin.ini from the main rf2 directory also? It might reference something that isnt there any longer or something along those lines...
  12. Jonas Orfelt Licensed Driver

deletet the game, this shit plug in wont be installed again sad because it had some cool things :)
  13. Kyle Lossor Licensed Driver

Ah, yeah it is a pity, I quite like some of its functions. Oh well, at least you're back driving again ;)
  14. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

15. Kyle Lossor Licensed Driver

Jonas was on last night when I was on server iirc, so I think its safe to assume it was a delete/reinstall to fix the client issues.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  16. Andy Bonar Licensed Driver

Cheers Kyle ;)
  17. Geoffrey Fournier Licensed Driver

Hi guys, i'm using the Track Map Plugin, but i have a problem for Zandvoort HCC races. I don't see the trackmap. It's written "NO MAP LOADED". I've try to see if someone else has the same problem, and they say to open GMAS2 in Support/Tools and then extract .AIW & .GDB in Tracks folder. But i can't make it working. So, please can someone help me?
  18. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

You're not alone Geoffrey, several drivers have reported exactly the same problem. I'm not sure what's causing it, but maybe it's the same thing which is causing the Liveracers map to show a "new" layout (!).
    I will look in the tracks' files as you suggest, maybe we can solve this before tonight.
  19. Davy Vandevenne Licensed Driver

You can record every track you want. Hit ALT space and go to 'add new track map'. then hit enter. The recording will start when you start a complete lap. Ones lap complete hit enter again. Voila track map appears. Do the same for pit lane

Here mine AIW and GDB
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/uckk0ks4mwhtqt6/zandvoort.rar?dl=0
  20. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

Indeed that's right, Davy. I should have explained however, that the method you describe does not seem to work for the guys having this problem: after crossing the line having completed a lap, selecting "Save track map" doesn't do anything, and the box remains empty.

I don't have the problem myself; I suspect that that because I had another version of the track (same folder name) it's using the existing map for this version. If you didn't have a different version before, you get the problem. Need confirmation of that to be certain that this is the case.