Tracks for season 2

Discussion in 'PMSC Season 1 (finished)' started by Andreas Löffler, Mar 1, 2014.

?

Which 4 tracks should stay from last season in season 2 ?

Poll closed Apr 5, 2014.
Istanbul 6 vote(s) 60.0%
Sebring 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Valencia (Street Circuit) 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Oldring Park (Racing GP) 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Spa Franchorchamps 7 vote(s) 70.0%
Rattle Snake Point 2 vote(s) 20.0%
Abu Dhabi 3 vote(s) 30.0%
Assen 1 vote(s) 10.0%
Bathurst 8 vote(s) 80.0%
Nürburgring Nordschleife 5 vote(s) 50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Vote for the tracks of SRP's Porsche SuperCup for season 2. The poll will run for the next 5 weeks. Trak overview here:

calendar overview.jpg

You can vote multiple responses. SRP members votes who drive 5 events last season will count double.
  2. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I voted first for two tracks where I had a poor result (or no result after missing that round). The other two were Istanbul (love the layout) and Nordschleife (love the challenge). :)
  3. Tobias Tannreuther Licensed Driver

Bathurst(!), Spa and Nordschleife have to stay!! :D
    I love the challenge on those long and hard tracks.

If i may post any wish, it would be to have my home-track Norisring in the calender of the official races. But i think with this wish i am standing alone:D
  4. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

There come of course 4 new tracks to the calender, for what and suggestions can make of course.
  5. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I'd like to nominate a British track (there was none on last season's calendar), preferably one that isn't used all the time elsewhere...like Oulton Park, for example. But there's no way I want to drive there with those R07 911s and the restricted setup. o_O
    I'd go so far as to say that if the vote goes in favour of the R07 mod, I won't be signing up, based mainly on the fact that you can't do enough with the car setup.
  6. Andreas Löffler SRP League Organiser

Thx all for voting, it will taken into account. Have a look if you want have influence to vote for the open tracks. Info about comes soon!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.