Your Next SRP Single Events?

Discussion in 'Race 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by Wesley Hartog, May 15, 2012.

?

Are you interested to drive single events?

Yes, i do 45 vote(s) 97.8%
No, I don;t 1 vote(s) 2.2%
  1. Ethan Bass Licensed Driver

I'm always up for GTs or Touring cars. The more events the better, so long as were not doing daily events.
  2. Andy Reed Licensed Driver

I am up for single races if the day is right.
    As Reiza is bringing out Formula Trucks how abt a truck mod?

I have managed to get hold of the MBTR Tuck mod, i am not sure on the legal side of the mod

I can not embed a youtube vid :(
  3. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

There is going to be a GTR-Evo (Retro Max mod) event coming up. It's going to be for clutch + h-shifter only. If it workes out well, we will hold more of them.
  4. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

5. Hugo Hekkenberg Licensed Driver

I am a fan of the GT cars, especially the Porsche Mobil 1 mod (v2.5) with the fixed gearbox. I am not a fan of a mixed class race because of the "small" grids.

I also like the GT3 mod a lot. drove it last week in the postponed enduro race. Unfortunately the Porsche isn't that good in the mod, but i love the power :)
  6. April Dillon Licensed Driver

Agreed on the GT cars, I really enjoy GT racing! Though I'm not a big Porsche fan.

I personally don't mind mixed class racing too much. I've had events here where only myself and one other person showed up, and we had some fantastic racing together. My only gripe with multi-class racing (and this is something that bugs me in EPS) is if I like both classes, and want to drive both. Because I'm ultimately forced to pick one over the other. :(

The GT3 mod we used in EPS isn't a favourite of mine. I complain that every car I ever drive understeers too much, and that's something which seems impossible to fix in the GT3 mod.

As for the single events I am doing at SRP, I'm turning up for the F1 1991 races every week in the rFactor club. That's been a lot of fun so far. I'll also be there for Andreas' 2.4 hours of Nurburgring, and any other GSC open wheel events he organizes aswell. :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

Whats wrong with the Porsche in the GT3 mod?
  8. Andy Reed Licensed Driver

If you are looking for a single car mod. Why not give the new Dunlop VWR Vectra Cup a try?

I know that Kenny is still working on the mod, but this might be a chance to test it...
  9. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

For me personally we already drive enough WTCC style cars, would be nice for something a bit faster. IMO.
  10. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM
    DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM DTM

So yer....DTM would be my choice!
  11. Andy Reed Licensed Driver

Does any1 get the impression that C Shepherd hates DTM lmao
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  12. Rob Hermans SRP Manager

I'm just wondering: who is the one driver who only wants to do leagues? [IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

i get the hint :(:D
  14. Chris Dark Licensed Driver

DTM or Porsche Cup @ silverstone next Weds?
    Superpole Qually. 1 x 50 min race with forced pitstop.

sorted :D
  15. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

I hate the fact that SRP have started numerous other leagues before starting DTM Season 2. :confused: That much is true. ;)
  16. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

Numerous? minis and? no leagues else where yet!, I do plan a league strategy for srp to come soon.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  17. Chris Shepherd Licensed Driver

I meant since the end of DTM Season 2. ;)

Its kool, you know me mate. Any given chance to bang on about DTM and i'll go that little bit extra...Hence that beautiful, colourful post above that you adore so much. :)
  18. Guy Moulton Licensed Driver

Re: Chris' question

1) it is by far the slowest of the cars from That mod. 2) you know how people are with Porsche- they either love them or hate them.
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  19. Andy Breedon SRP Manager

DTM coming soon!
  20. Bjorn de Haas Licensed Driver

rfactor endurence mod, full day night cyclus etc etc:D